Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog #1



I was searching the internet for different types of artists because I really do not have a favorite artist or really know of any and I decided to check out some fashion types of art and stumbled across coach! Coach makes a different selection of handbags with different colr patterns, styles, patterns, and they are all so unique and fashionable. Coach makes wallets, and baby bags, as well as clothes. Coach also designs different glasses and accessories. Coach is so widespread as to what they design that someone along the way will enjoy their product. Although coach products tend to run a bit on the expensive side, their uniqueness and quality can be well worth the price. On a side note coach is so popular that some places are making fakes or copycats at a much lower price making it seem as if you one is getting a deal. This shows you how great of a product coach makes that people are copying them knowing they can sell.

3 comments:

  1. I like how coach makes different prints whether for fall, spring, winter, or summer. I know that the "C" symbol is the big thing for coach..do you even know the company got the name Coach? Was it named after someone? Its crazy how many different designs they can do with just one letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they do the different seasons styles too. It is so crazy that a simple letter, "C" can go such a long way and become such a huge success. That shows you about originality. I am not sure how the name Coach came to be. All I know is it was a smart move by whomever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'm just a typical guy, but I really don't see why a hand bang with a couple zippers and odd colored letter "C"s can cost hundreds of dollars.
    Then again, I have a hard time understanding why people buy things at such high prices, when it obviously didn't cost that much to make it.

    :/

    ReplyDelete