Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blog #5

1. My most signifcant accomplishment in looking at my midterm is the way that I used the blending tools to make the different faces blend into the world. I really thought this made my meaning come across a lot stronger and deeper. I was very pleased with the outcome of the piece and thought it was one of my better photoshop pieces.

2. A project that I really struggled with in class was the first quiz. Photoshop was completely new to me and I was totally lost. I could not remember anything we went over in class and was just in a daze for a while. The polygonal lasso tool and the other ones like that were giving me a hard time and I could not remember which one was best to use for what. I know love the tool and used it at least once in the rest of my photoshop projects. One other tool is the background eraser tool. I could not figure it out for some reason. I was like, nothing is erasing, what in the world?? Turns out I was on the wrong layer and after I clicked the right layer everything worked. From that time on I always remember to double check to make sure I was on the right layer before I did anything.

3. I will be comparing quiz 1 and quiz 4 as soon as I get home so I can look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment